30 August 2012

Special Announcement - Rurouni Kenshin Live Action Movie!!


***I have to take a minute to interrupt the regularly scheduled postings to make an annoying fangirl *squeee~~***
A whole lot of Samurai X yumminess~
Ahem, I'm better now.  While over at Topless Robot browsing through the anime posts, I discovered that Rurouni Kenshin (Samurai X) is being made into a live-action movie.  (Here's the link to the post --->  Topless Robot- Rurouni Kenshin Movie)  And after watching the trailer, I'm dying to see the movie (which came out in Japan on 8/25).  Kenshin is totally hot and there are is a ton of samurai and sword-fighting action- need I say more?  But don't take my word for it, have a peek at the trailer and then take a look around the official website, るろうに剣心.
 

So are you with me??  Does this movie not look super awesome?  Anyone else have a fangirl *squee* moment??

Okay~  Now we can return to our regularly scheduled programming.  (I promise the maid cafe post is up next.  I won't get distracted by hot guys with swords anymore, I swear!!)

1 comment:

  1. Battosai the man slayer the title is not suit Kenshin's pretty looks but when you see the first epesode of anime you love it. I would love to watch the movie and hope the Kaoru would be beautiful in movie.

    انمي

    ReplyDelete